- Prepaid orders are Delivered across India, even covering small villages, towns, districts & major cities.
- Usually Takes 3 Days to deliver in Major Cities, 4 Days to Districts, 5-6 Days to Small Backward areas especially of North East States.
- In case of cancellation, refunds will be initiated according to the Cancellation Policy.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be dispatched and it will take about 3-4 additional days for it to reach you depending on your proximity to our dispatch location.
- Normally for orders placed before 1 PM on a business day, we aim to ship the same day, provided that the card security checks are complete, payment is received and the stock availability is confirmed.
- During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays.
- The orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses, and rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver.
- You will be notified by us the product is recently marked as “Out of Stock“, then it’s completely on the user to request for Refunds or Wait till the items get available.
- In case the customer chooses India Post as Shipping Option:
- We are not liable for the time of delivery.
- We are not liable for any kind of damage while in Transit.
- We are not liable for it’s Tracking as India Post doesn’t provide Live status updates for the shipments.
- In other words, the customer will choose India Post as the Shipping option on its Own Risk
- Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products) –
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company/post office norms. ZUPERKART is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). ZUPERKART is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer ZUPERKART is proud to use fast, easy, and efficient secure payments gateways. All major cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services) –
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our logistic services, you may contact our helpdesk on 93-77-210-310 (Within 10.30 AM to 04.30 PM / Monday To Saturday) or mail us at email@example.com
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category, the program adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
Thus, a customer who orders three items weighing 200gms, 250gms, and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 85 for ordering the three items as a single order instead of Rs 142 if he orders them separately.
The weight of the product has been built-in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage.